SPECIAL OLYMPICS GB LAUNCHES SPECTACULAR BID2GIVE ONLINE AUCTION
From once-in-a-lifetime, money-can’t buy experiences to amazing luxury items and sporting memorabilia, Special Olympics GB is excited to announce the launch of its very first BID2GIVE Online Auction to raise much-needed funds for the organisation.
The Special Olympics GB BID2GIVE Online Auction will go live via the Fundraising Auctions website HERE and will run from 9.00am GMT on Tuesday, 1st December until 5pm GMT on Sunday, 13th December with all monies raised going to help Special Olympics GB transform the lives of people with intellectual disabilities.
With a wide range of truly exceptional items on offer, the auction lots include:
- Ultimate VIP access to the 2021 Tour de France with EF Pro Cycling – the most prestigious pro-cycling event in the world – including a bird’s eye view of the race courtesy of a VIP helicopter ride, an opportunity to be in the lead car in front of the race, plus much more.
- A chance to play a four-ball round with Keith Pelley, CEO of the PGA Tour at the world-famous Wentworth Golf Club.
- Uniquely personalised by Sir Paul McCartney, an Abbey Road 50th Anniversary Box Set.
- A unique and unforgettable matchday experience in The Tunnels of the Etihad Stadium, home of Manchester City Football Club.
- Two night-stay, full board, at the luxurious Glenapp Castle in Ayrshire, Scotland.
- Centre-court tickets for The Wimbledon Championships, 2021, plus hospitality.
- Styling sessions and take-home outfits at Emporio Armani and Alice Temperley’s flagship stores in London.
- Dinner with Special Olympics GB Ambassador and Downton Abbey star, Jim Carter OBE and his wife, critically acclaimed actress Imelda Staunton CBE (Harry Potter And the Order of the Phoenix, Vera Drake, The Crown).
- The chance to have a private virtual cook-along with two Michelin starred head chef Tom Aikens.
- A night away at a glorious award-winning Fuller’s pub of your choice.
- A one year family pass for Howletts Wild Animal Park and a piece of Diamond Art, from our very own Lion Kiera Byland.
Plus, many, many more!